Thursday, March 20, 2008

#2 update! 32weeks & 4days

Slowly getting bigger... rapidly getting uncomfortable!

bub is keeping active, but is SO tight in there that there can't be much room to move! eating has become decidedly challenging too, i can hardly fit anything in and most of the time i'm just not even getting hungry..
good ol' side view..
and a 3/4 view..but i'm really starting to feel the time pressure now! i've made up a to-do list, and it's just a matter of getting through it all! eek...

3 comments:

Megan Rose said...

Wow! You look great. You're certainly smaller than I was at 32 weeks. I have a not so fond memory of my brother asking me who ate all the pies...

Make sure you get plenty of rest in between ticking things off your list. There is certainly no time after.

Ooo, and I love the little blue jumper in the previous post too!

sweetp said...

OMG! 32 weeks already, that has FLOWN by!! I love the side opening jumper too. Lovely :)

Anonymous said...

awww, look at that gorgeous tum!